Odysseus Group is the leading consultancy company for Project and Portfolio Management (PPM), with over 16 years of experience in this field of expertise. We offer consultancy, support and training to global organizations experiencing growth and transformation processes, specifically in the area of PPM.
In order to obtain our future goals we are continious looking for highly motivated colleagues in the function of:
Business Consultant Project & Portfolio Management (PPM)
As a Business Consultant you are responsible for further development of the maturity level of Project and Portfolio Management at Odysseus customers. You advise on, and implement, Project-, Resource- and Portfolio Management related processes, and ICT-applications that support these processes, as well as facilitate training sessions and workshops. You also assist the customer in defining and setting up projects, programs and related internal Project Management Offices.
You fulfil the role of Business Consultant based on your extensive knowledge and experience of PPM (-tools), as well as your familiarity with the common methods and techniques of this field.
Are you interested in this profile and are you a professional with many years of work experience in the PPM world? Then respond to this vacancy now!
Do you have?
- Minimum Bachelor in Business Administration, Computer Science or Business Management;
- 5+ years of working experience and aspirations in the area of PPM;
- Detailed knowledge of relevant methods and techniques;
- A broad interest and experience in ICT;
- Analytical skills;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills, both spoken and written.
- Customer oriented;
- Team player;
- Flexible (business hours and travel times);
- Professional in attitude and behavior.
Are you looking for?
- Excellent salary and benefits, such as a lease car, assistance in health insurance and contributory pension;
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities;
- Challenging projects within large companies;
- An inspiring working environment in an innovative company;
- A pleasant work atmosphere and a team of enthusiastic colleagues.
Send your Curriculum Vitae and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Sander Treur at 085 - 484 7306.